India is one of the fastest growing economy in the world. It is an amazing place to visit. These 20 facts might sound fake but are totally true about India. Let get started:
1. India is the world’s largest, oldest continuous civilization.
2. In the last 10,000 years, India has never invaded any country.
3. Oldest inhabited city in the world.
4. The only country with a bill of right for cows.
5. The hills that defy gravity (Tulsi shyam).
6. World largest milk producer.
7. Indian national kabaddi team has won all world cups.
8. India has the world highest vegetarians.
9. India has the largest spice market (Khari Baoli) which is over 400 years old.
10. India was an island once, about 100 million years ago most of what is India nowadays was an island.
11. India is the world’s largest democracy.
12. India is one of the few countries in the world that gained Independence without violence.
13. The art of navigation was born in the river Sindh 6,000 years ago.
14. Sanskrit is the mother of all the European languages.
15. India was the richest country on earth until the 17th century, when the British invaded.
16. Chess was invented in India.
17. India invented the number system.
18. Algebra, trigonometry and calculus originated in India.
19. The value of “pi” was first calculated by the mathematician Budhayana, and he also explained the concept of what is known as the Pythagorean theorem.
20. India is the second largest English speaking nation in the world.